The Asia Digital Marketing Association (ADMA) is a non-profit organisation with a membership base spanning the full range of the digital marketing ecosystem, from portals and publishers, to advertisers, e-commerce platforms, device makers, games companies, agencies, technology solutions providers, and research houses. The mission of the ADMA is to grow the use of digital for effective marketing investment. This will be achieved by being an authoritative source of insight and statistics, hosting networking events, and facilitating professional development. In addition, the ADMA engages with senior executives to gain consensus and provide a voice on key industry issues.
Visit www.asiadma.com for more details.
The ADMA gives heartfelt thanks all our members for their support and contributions:
And all our SME members.
The ears, eyes and voice of digital marketing in Asia
Why join the ADMA?
Being a member gives you access:
- Unified voice for the industry to promote the use of digital and the internet (in the media and with potential customers)
- Forum for standards and best practice sharing
- Spokespeople to represent members and respond to criticism
- Insights on what advertisers, agencies and publishers are thinking
- Industry contacts and networking opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities to raise awareness of your brand
- Discounted rates for regional events
- Notification of relevant speaking opportunities
- Professional and entry level digital marketing qualifications - discounted enrolment fees for members
- Company listing in the online Membership Directory and annual Asia Pacific Digital Marketing Yearbook
- Job matching service to help you find staff
How to join the ADMA
Membership fees are set low enough to encourage universal membership among industry players, and taken together provide sufficient revenues to underwrite regular activities. Other activities are funded by sponsorship (cash and in kind) and by charging admission fees for some events.
To join, simply complete the online application form.